Catia V5 Consultant Junior US National - US Mobility on Seattle, WA, US free classifieds
Are you actively looking for a new challenge? Are you interested by the Engineering and PLM field? Here is a GREAT career opportunity to join an international consulting team of 500 consultants that partners with clients like IBM, Bombardier and Boeing internationally.
PCO Innovation (www.jobsatpco.com ) is seeking Catia V5 Junior consultants for our projects in the US and Europe.
- User support.
- Training users on the various workshops.
- Realization of parametric models.
- Edit methodologies.
- Drafting of good practice.
- Prepare and perform the migration.
- Availability to travel (local and international projects of about 3 to 12 months).
- Mastery of these workshops: Advanced Mechanical Part / Assembly Design / Advanced Surfaces / Drafting.
- Control of workshops following is a plus: Sheet Metal Design / Electrical Design / Tubing Design / Knowledgeware.
- Knowledge of a PLM tool is an asset (Enovia, Windchill, TeamCenter).
- 3 months or more of experience or internship/COOP.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong communication skills in English. French, Italian, German, Spanish and Swedish are an asset.
- Dynamism / Motivation / Professionalism.
- Dual citizenship is an asset (Canada, USA and Europe).
Type of position: Permanent.
This job is located in the United States.
Availability to travel through states is required.
Salary is based on experience.
PCO INNOVATION is in Canada?s top fastest-growing companies (27th) according to Canadian Business and won the 2010 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2010. We offer a professional development program (PCO University) and the full support from our team of experts. As for the work environment: An awesome atmosphere, many activities, collective insurances and the possibility to discover the world in a professional environment in different countries and economic sectors.
Please apply online at: http://www.jobsatpco.com